- Make your pixel images crisper and clearer by disabling antialiasing with
This is done in the img tag in your HTML file.
- You can add a glow effect to your text by adding a shadow that's the same color as the font color. The website title was given its glow with
- Don't forget to set the charset in your head tags! Do it with
- There's some very helpful escape characters. If you've ever noticed that HTML removes the second (or third, fourth, and so on) space when you type them right by each other, that can be fixed by replacing the second space with
- If you'd like a certain page to not be indexed by most search engines (including Google), put
- This is more of an organizational tip, but I highly recommend keeping a template page so you don't have to copy chunks of old pages when you make a new one.